Risultati da 1,121 a 1,130 di 1227

Discussione: Atene, che forno!

Banned
    Menzionato
    0 Post(s)

Predefinito Re: Atene, che forno!

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Borat Visualizza Messaggio

SpringerLink - Journal Article

(Mesoscale and macroscale aspects of the morning Urban Heat Island around Athens, Greece)

And again no word for Thiseio!!since we all know that Thiseio is not affected in the means by the 1985 plus it's unique position!!

Banned
    Menzionato
    0 Post(s)

Una veloce smentita per le divertenti affermazioni del nostro fantasioso amico mesogeiakos ("Thiseio non ha isola di calore")
    Another quick refutation for the funny statements of our imaginative friend mesogeiakos ("Thiseio has not urban heat island")

Immagine

Questo valore è in ottimo accordo con il +3,6°C di isola di calore stimata dagli autori greci Katsoulis & Theoharatos (1985), tabella 3, che io ho corretto per differenza di altitudine riducendolo a circa +2,6°C

This figure matches well the +3,6°C UHI the Greek authors Katsoulis & Theoharatos (1985) estimated in table 3 (that I corrected for altitude difference reducing it to +2,6°C).

This is a frightening Knockout for our imaginative friend mesogeiakos. Questo è un KO spaventoso per il nostro fantasioso amico mesogeiakos.

"Così colui del colpo non accorto
    Andava combattendo ed era morto"

A second dedalus??

Come on get a grip of yourself.Spata is not in the Athens basin!As I said you need to have fundamental knowledge of Athens basin!You are talking to an Athenian now not to an Italian or Spanish who knows nothing about Athens.

Revise your geography mate!

Burrasca L'avatar di Borat
    Menzionato
    0 Post(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da mesogeiakos Visualizza Messaggio
    A second dedalus??

Come on get a grip of yourself.Spata is not in the Athens basin!As I said you need to have fundamental knowledge of Athens basin!You are talking to an Athenian now not to an Italian or Spanish who knows nothing about Athens.

Revise your geography mate!
    Unfortunately that stations seems to be the closest outside UHI at similar altitude.

The entire Athens basin has toaster-rank UHI and that station looks like quite outside that UHI, hopefully

Prefer going on with UHI stations?

Banned
    Menzionato
    0 Post(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da dedalus27 Visualizza Messaggio
    La cifra di 47,5ºC a Nea Filadelfia, nel giugno 2007 HNMS (Servizo meteorologico greco), Mesogiakos lo ha scritto nella sua firma, anche é falsa, hahaha.

Pochi giorni fa ho scritto (asaranto@hnms.gr). Nascondi la mia email, perché è dove lavoro. Questa è la risposta data a me in HNMS.

Allegato 170038

Allegato 170039

Un'altra bugia di più.

Yes off course I am aware of the 46.2 of one of the two HNMS stations in N.Filadelfia!

The 47.5 is from the second automatic station in N.Filadelfia.Besides I will also email Dr.Sarantopoulos to let him know what the director of HNMS Mr.Kolydas has said on the news!!

You should have looked better the tables dedalus this information is here!!Look

N.Filadelfia.jpg

http://www.e-kairos.gr/resultsmax.php

Menzionato
    0 Post(s)

And again no word for Thiseio!!since we all know that Thiseio is not affected in the means by the 1985 plus it's unique position!!
    This is what you perjure by reversing empirical scientific findings (the 1985 article showing UHI evidences in the Thiseio station data by the regression technique).

Banned
    Menzionato
    0 Post(s)

Ma qual è il codice WMO della stazione Nea Filadelfia che ci dà mesogeiakos?

C'è una stazione WMO (16701) a Nea Filadelfia, ma è inattiva

Weather data of ATHINAI (FILADELFIA) - synop data

Last available data is at 17-11-2009 (see data)

Yearly report of ATHINAI (FILADELFIA) - synop data

Non capisco

Oh come on who cares what Synops of oggimet or spanish sites say about Greece.

Check the Greek authorities .You know it is called Hellenic National Meteorology Service!!

You can find the link of HNMS pretty easy.

Last night N.Filadelfia reported a Tmin 19.8 amid a drop of temps in the whole of Greece

Do your homework Borat.You are talking to a Greek
    Ultima modifica di mesogeiakos; 28/07/2010 alle 20:59

Banned
    Menzionato
    0 Post(s)

This is what you perjure by reversing empirical scientific findings (the 1985 article showing UHI evidences in the Thiseio station data by the regression technique).

No ,according to the hopeless effort of Borat the 1985 paper says this about Thiseio.This is the fundamental difference.We do not care how an Italian sociologist with zero knowledge of Athens and climatology translates the findings!We care on how the PhD holders of Athens Observatory interpret them

They are clear that the UHI is only in the minimums (and significantly lower that what should be due to its position on the hill)

When i come back from my holidays I will answer in more detail your ''borat analysis'' now I dont have either the time and off course I am not following your logic of ''random'' picking of any data that you can twist Borat.

Give us academic evidence of the exact UHI bias of Thiseio in the means.Please not from ''wishfull-thinking'' tables but rather from academic publications .Oh and please make it more than two years!So it will be credible...and please make sure that the rise in the means is only due to the UHI
    Ultima modifica di mesogeiakos; 28/07/2010 alle 20:58

Banned
    Menzionato
    0 Post(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da dedalus27 Visualizza Messaggio
    Mesogeiakos, come hai trovato il 28,7 º C ad Atene-HNMS 1958-2001? Hahaha.

Sto ancora aspettando.

E 'falso.
    Spare me please ..no matter how much you are waiting the average for Elefsina is 28.7 according to the HNMS method for this period.I am not going to give again the link.Find it on your own it is on this thread.I have given both the link and the screenshot!

Menzionato
    0 Post(s)

Αnd again this according to your interpretation of the data.The paper clearly states that the effect is in the minimums only!
    False. The paper shows a termometric regime of the UHI in Athens and its mean il 3.6.
    The regressions based on Thiseio data shows UHI evidence. Then the simple computation of simple NOAA means detects the effect of tmin increase on means.

By selective analysis!This is good effort however both from the 1985 and from the NOAA means Athens is warmer to any place in Europe according to the method that you love!!
    Wrong. The 1985 article shows data measured on a peak (unrepresentative) and inside UHI. Let's pretend that the data are right despite of positioning error and UHI: now, where are the comparable means of all the other places in Europe?

"For every X, if X is a place, Athens is warmer"

is a universal statement. In order to verify it you must show data of all the places, and of course you can't. You can say no more than it is the higher mean you know, but it is biased by UHI and position error.

Only from your ''hypothetical'' analysis we have proof of ''strong'' UHI in Thiseio in the means.Not from the paper!
    Elementary calculation; can't you replicate or understand it? I can find good tutors for you when you go back to London. There are lots of crash-courses on primary school mathematics and evening courses for workers.

Basically what you do is that from a mix of Davis stations,a mix of uncoherent sources you ''magically'' give at least 2.0C less mean to Thiseio so the comparison is favourable.The problem is that you do not have a fundamental knowledge of Athens and from any random davis stations you make ''Borat'' analysis.
    3.6°C is drawn from the Greek authors article, estimated by a station in Athens center and one outside it; I reduce it because they did not correct it for altitude. The 2.6/2.6 figure is fine. "Borat" analysis is elementary (but really really really elementary analysis), so elementary that only a dramatic lack of reasoning skills may make someone unable to understand it.

The paper if perfectly clear that Thiseio has UHI only in the minimums!!How much more obvious can your twisting be?
    False. From the paper it is perfectly clear that tmin raise up by 2.6/3.6°C in central Athens compared to rural areas. Without direct comparison with rural station instead, the Thiseio station shows an increase in tmin from 8.23 (1860-1890) to 9.27 (1958-1982); tmax stays stable (27.4-27.4, same intervals), hence tmean (NOAA) raise from 17.82 to 18.3 (with a +0.5 despite the cold 1958-1982 interval for the most recent data. This would be done better by entering the model radio-sounding 850 hPa temperature or rural temperature, or using t_urban - t_rural as a dependent variable.

I know I hurt your ego but again you must understand that we are talking about PhD in meteorology.We can not have in a forum proove that Aosta is the coldest place in Italy or Athens is not the warmest just because a sociologist makes tables!!!
    False. I have no interest for heat, and I have even less for UHI heat.
    Another false is that Aosta is the coldest place in Italy; it isn't even the coldest city in Italy. Perhaps it is the coldest chief-town of Val d'Aosta, as it is the only one.
    I respect Katsoulist and Theaharatos job: it is you who mistify their findings by manipulating and selecting sentences in front of massive empirical data.

Banned
    Menzionato
    0 Post(s)

Allora ieri Thiseio,Atene ha fatto 24tmin(la piu bassa per questo Luglio) e 32.6 Tmax.

We had a cold front moving to Greece and we had a big drop in temps throughout the country.

Pireo,Atene ha fatto ancora una volta la piu alta Tmin (25.2) in Grecia!!

I will continue my reports when I come from my holiday in the Greek isles !!

Allegato 170079

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •