Pagina 3034 di 3057 PrimaPrima ... 20342534293429843024303230333034303530363044 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 30,331 a 30,340 di 30569
    Vento forte L'avatar di verza81
    Menzionato
    88 Post(s)

Predefinito Re: Dura salita o "discesa" verso il default?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Gianni78ba Visualizza Messaggio
    Io il bonus acqua potabile l'ho richiesto. Il problema è che i fornitori per cercare di vendere la prima cosa che dicono è che il cliente non pagherà nulla perchè c'è il bonus. Tra le altre cose c'era il problema di fatture in acconto e saldo a cavallo d'anno da parte di una lavanderia che aveva installato un addolcitore e il dubbio di doverlo chiedere per intero o per cassa. Inoltre bisognerebbe fare la comunicazione enea alla quale ora si accede tramite spid, qualche settimana fa quella per il bonus acqua non era ancora attiva. Riguardo le comunicazioni enea per i vari lavori che le abbisognano, i dati dovrebbero essere appannaggio degli installatori che alla fine dimostrano di saperne spesso meno di me e sono costretto a mettere dati forfettari diciamo così.

Io attendo i bonus per mettermi i pannelli solari sul tetto senza fare lavori trainanti.
    Per me quello arriva sicuro.
    Beh qua già dall’anno scorso diverse aziende fanno sconto in fattura 50% su fotovoltaico…

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Vento moderato L'avatar di Gianni78ba
    Menzionato
    64 Post(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da verza81 Visualizza Messaggio
    Beh qua già dall’anno scorso diverse aziende fanno sconto in fattura 50% su fotovoltaico…

Si, ma io voglio che lo stato me lo paghi al 90% almeno
    https://themarketjourney.substack.com :
    economia, modelli, mercato, finanza

Uragano L'avatar di FunMBnel
    Menzionato
    151 Post(s)

Intanto un bel bollettino di guerra, ma non dall'Ucraina: dal report di BoE che usa termine simil-apocalittico.
    Neutrofilo, normofilo, fatalistofilo: il politically correct della meteo
    27/11: fuori a calci i pregiudicati. Liberazione finalmente.

Vento forte L'avatar di ale97
    Menzionato
    84 Post(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da FunMBnel Visualizza Messaggio
    Intanto un bel bollettino di guerra, ma non dall'Ucraina: dal report di BoE che usa termine simil-apocalittico.
    Chi/cosa è BoE?

Menzionato
    64 Post(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ale97 Visualizza Messaggio
    Chi/cosa è BoE?
    La banca centrale inglese.

ne avevo scritto qualche giorno fa, se scorri una o due pagine si trova

Vento forte L'avatar di verza81
    Menzionato
    88 Post(s)

Si, ma io voglio che lo stato me lo paghi al 90% almeno
    Eh vabbè
    Allora mi metto 6 kw lato nord + accumulo ahah

Menzionato
    64 Post(s)

Inflation is hard to ignore. It is at the petrol bunks, department stores, restaurants and even at the local chai shop. In April, it hit an 8-year high of 7.79%. What can a person do to guard against it?At Berkshire Hathaway’s Annual Shareholder Meeting, one of the questions posed to Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger was around assets that can beat inflation.Buffett responded with a simple sounding suggestion.“The best protection against inflation is your own personal earning bar,” he said.“If you play the violin really well, then you will do reasonably well during inflation. If you play it way better than other people, then people will pay you for it… Your skills won’t be taken away, your money maybe,” he said.“Inflation, I should say, swindles the bond investor too. And it swindles the person who keeps their cash under their mattress. It swindles almost everybody,” he said.He asked the audience to consider a business that is extremely capital right, one that doesn’t take any capital in fact. Then, if the dollar depreciates by say 90%, and therefore things cost 10x as much as before. The zero-capital business owner can then charge 10x as much and keep the “relative position”. But such a business doesn’t exist. On the other hand, there are capital heavy businesses and you need to invest in multiples just to stay in the same place.Buffett said, “If our utility business — just to say that the dollar is worth one-tenth some years hence from now, we have to have ten times the capital investment, basically. And we get paid a return on that, but we have forced capital investment to essentially keep in the same place.”So inflation is hard on every asset holder and its trajectory is hard to predict.“Nobody knows how much inflation will be over the next 10, 20 or 50 years or even next month. People talk about it all the time… but nobody knows (how much inflation will be). A lot of people who will tell you an answer if you pay them enough and other people who will tell you for nothing, because it enhances their prestige and makes them more valuable and all that. But (the truth is) they don’t know and we don’t know and nobody knows,” he said.He later spoke about how it is even hard to be prepared for any economic event, including inflation. He said, “inflation is never the same. Nothing in economics is the same the second time after it happens than the first, because the first affects people’s attitudes in the second, and their attitudes always influence the activity itself… People write a textbook, and they write it based on the last experience. And people read the textbooks, so they behave differently next time. And then they wonder why they’re getting a different result than they got the time before,” he said.Given these aspects of inflation, a person’s best bet against inflation is improving their personal skills set. There will always be people to pay for the best doctor or the best lawyer, whatever the price. People will pay for skills, whatever the economy looks like.Munger warned against investment advisors who suggest bitcoin (as a protection against inflation). “If your advisor tells you to put your money in bitcoin, just say no,” he said.

Il neretto lo sottoscrivo e questo significa più competitività e più gente che va gambe all'aria rispetto al passato e più necessità di aiuti statali.

Uragano L'avatar di Friedrich 91
    Menzionato
    42 Post(s)

Inflation is hard to ignore. It is at the petrol bunks, department stores, restaurants and even at the local chai shop. In April, it hit an 8-year high of 7.79%. What can a person do to guard against it?At Berkshire Hathaway’s Annual Shareholder Meeting, one of the questions posed to Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger was around assets that can beat inflation.Buffett responded with a simple sounding suggestion.“The best protection against inflation is your own personal earning bar,” he said.“If you play the violin really well, then you will do reasonably well during inflation. If you play it way better than other people, then people will pay you for it… Your skills won’t be taken away, your money maybe,” he said.“Inflation, I should say, swindles the bond investor too. And it swindles the person who keeps their cash under their mattress. It swindles almost everybody,” he said.He asked the audience to consider a business that is extremely capital right, one that doesn’t take any capital in fact. Then, if the dollar depreciates by say 90%, and therefore things cost 10x as much as before. The zero-capital business owner can then charge 10x as much and keep the “relative position”. But such a business doesn’t exist. On the other hand, there are capital heavy businesses and you need to invest in multiples just to stay in the same place.Buffett said, “If our utility business — just to say that the dollar is worth one-tenth some years hence from now, we have to have ten times the capital investment, basically. And we get paid a return on that, but we have forced capital investment to essentially keep in the same place.”So inflation is hard on every asset holder and its trajectory is hard to predict.“Nobody knows how much inflation will be over the next 10, 20 or 50 years or even next month. People talk about it all the time… but nobody knows (how much inflation will be). A lot of people who will tell you an answer if you pay them enough and other people who will tell you for nothing, because it enhances their prestige and makes them more valuable and all that. But (the truth is) they don’t know and we don’t know and nobody knows,” he said.He later spoke about how it is even hard to be prepared for any economic event, including inflation. He said, “inflation is never the same. Nothing in economics is the same the second time after it happens than the first, because the first affects people’s attitudes in the second, and their attitudes always influence the activity itself… People write a textbook, and they write it based on the last experience. And people read the textbooks, so they behave differently next time. And then they wonder why they’re getting a different result than they got the time before,” he said.Given these aspects of inflation, a person’s best bet against inflation is improving their personal skills set. There will always be people to pay for the best doctor or the best lawyer, whatever the price. People will pay for skills, whatever the economy looks like.Munger warned against investment advisors who suggest bitcoin (as a protection against inflation). “If your advisor tells you to put your money in bitcoin, just say no,” he said.

Il neretto lo sottoscrivo e questo significa più competitività e più gente che va gambe all'aria rispetto al passato e più necessità di aiuti statali.
    Pagati con?

Con i soldi di chi è competitivo?
    «L'Italia va avanti perché ci sono i fessi. I fessi lavorano, pagano, crepano. Chi fa la figura di mandare avanti l'Italia sono i furbi, che non fanno nulla, spendono e se la godono» (Giuseppe Prezzolini, 1921)

Menzionato
    64 Post(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Friedrich 91 Visualizza Messaggio
    Pagati con?

Con i soldi di chi è competitivo?

Uragano L'avatar di FunMBnel
    Menzionato
    151 Post(s)

Intanto in epoca post-pandemia e "durante" guerra e inflazione, con debito pubblico oltre il 150% e con il cappello comune di una spesa previdenziale tra le più alte (se non proprio la più alta) dell'emisfero ovest leggo che si studia come evitare il ritorno alla Fornero per far sì che la gente possa andare in pensione in anticipo.

Forza Putin, tira il missile!
    Neutrofilo, normofilo, fatalistofilo: il politically correct della meteo
    27/11: fuori a calci i pregiudicati. Liberazione finalmente.

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •